The Geek Refuge

Monday, April 17, 2006

¬°Bienvenido!

My friends, a new day is dawning! Today, a place has been available to you. A place for you, and for people like you. A place where you can grab the latest gaming & tech news, a few laughs, and some trustworthy gaming reviews, all without the pretention and judgemental stares you receive everywhere else. (This is starting to sound strangely similar to a nerdy Cheers.....)

Welcome to The Geek Refuge! I am Ender, your guide through this geeky realm. I will be updating this blog much more often than my previous one, Ender's Blog. I also plan to stay more focused in my topic choices, and to offer weekly features. So, it's gonna be good guys.

Please forgive the incredibly gay template, by the way. I'll find a better one soon.

Thus begins a new era!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty Ice said...

Welcome back my friend!!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Ross said...

I told everyone that Ender's mysterious blank post would lead up to something bigger!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Ender said...

You are the man! How did you know?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home