The Geek Refuge

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weekly Idol Recap


This week on Idol, the theme was Greatest Love Songs, with guest host Andrea Bocelli. I'll just cut to the chase here: Kellie sucked once again, and paid for it dearly. Yep, it appears that not enough rednecks "picked Pickler" this week, so she got the boot. It was only fair, to be honest; she has really been doing poorly the past few weeks. The performance of the night must be divided between Elliott and Chris, because they were both awesome. Which brings me to my "Final Three Prediction":

Katherine McPhee
Elliott Yamin
Chris Daughtry

From there, either Katherine or Elliott will be eliminated, but I'm not sure which. If Chris continues to sing like he has lately, then I think he has it in the bag. We'll see how honed my psychic abilities are soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger ventas-online said...

Thank you so much for this great site! I wonder whether you could find my blog informative also. I would appreciate your opinion very much. PSP Games.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home